Tuesday night in the Town Hall with C, only 5 of us last night. We went through the standing poses quite quickly with some added hip opening after Virabadrasana.
Seated postures were going well, my knee was cooperating in Lotus for a change, but alas C missed out Mari B & D, that was really frustrating. Backbend was not bad, though I find the carpet does not help, its too thick and hard to press down thorough and feel grounded in the hands.
So a practice that was good with what I did, but could have been more satisfying.
The work front is just as frustrating, the temptation to quit, have a break, go somewehere warm and do practice for a while is getting ever more tempting. I dread waking up in the morning, knowing it will be same shit every day.
The jobs plus points are
1. Its 4 minutes walk from home
2. 4pm finish on Friday, which lets me go the the “L” shaped room.
The jobs detractions are:
1. You are made to feel that you have never done enough.
2. That however much effort you put in its not appreciated.
3. They move the goal posts so often, its impossible to keep up. But as the saying goes its their “Train set”.
4. I have had only 1 days sick leave in 10 years, what have I got from being honest and not taking sickies, nothing apart from being dumped on with more work cos they know I am reliable.
OK rant over, beam me up to a life worth living!